1. Streaks on the china, never mattered before, who cares.
When you dropped kicked your jacket as you came through the door, No one glared.
2. What ever happened to predictability? The milk man, the paper boy, evening T.V
3. Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got. Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.
4. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought naw forget it, yo home to Bel-air
5. Let's ride, with the family down the street, Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet.
6. By the time I grab my books, And I give myself a look, I'm at the corner, just in time to see the bus fly by.
7. Globey's spinnin', Mr. Window's grinnin', 'cause Pterri's flyin' by (hello!)The Flowers are singin', the Picture Phone is ringin', and the Dinosaur family goes, "Hi!"Mr. Kite's soarin', Conky's still a snorin', there's the flashing Magic Screen.
8. The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed,If not for the courage of the fearless crew.
9. New boy in the neighborhood lives downstairs and it is understood. He's there just to take good care of me, like he's one of the family.
10. She's fantastic, made of plastic. Microchips here and there.