Ok here is an old song lyric quiz for you. Name either the song title or the artist.
1. My baby may not be rich he's watchin every dime but he loves me loves me loves we always have a real good time
2. Got no money and you got no car Then you got no woman and there you are
3. But I've got to think twice before I give my heart away and I know all the games you play because I play them too
4. Running just as fast as we can, holdin' onto one another's hand, tryin' to get away into the night, and then you put your arms around me, and we tumble to the ground,
And then you say
5. Don't get me wrong I'm really not souped ego trips is not my thing all these strange relationships really gets me down I see nothing wrong in spreading myself around
6. No April rain, no flowers bloom; No wedding Saturday within the month of June but what it is, is something true made up of these three words that I must say to you