- Had a man hit my car with a stick and yell at me in Spanish. He then realized I wasn't the one he wanted to threaten.
- Car battery died at the gas station. Luckily Travis was there to take care of it all (after Julie came and gave us a jump).
- My computer at work died (fried). Everything from the power supply to the fan to the motherboard oh and the hard drive.
- My mom had knee replacement surgery yesterday.
- I watched John hit a home run to win the softball game.
- My feet and ankles are so swollen.
- Today is my last day of work this week.
- I got to get bubblegum shaved ice before the softball game last night.
- I am stressing out! I just have too much to do.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Random things that have happened to me this week