Tomorrow is my birthday. I will be 29 years old.
Here is my list of 29 things to do before I turn 30.
1) Get Brody's scrap book up to date. This is going to be a big project because I have so many pictures of him.
2) Send out a family Christmas card.
3) Read the Book of Mormon.
4) Go on a carriage ride. I have been trying to get Travis to take me on a carriage ride for a few years. This year it will happen!
5) Read every book in book club. Even the ones I know I wont like.
6) Get my eyes checked. I swear my eyes have gotten worse since being pregnant. Beth (Trav's mama) is always teasing me about getting my eyes checked.
7) Start using the library more. I usually just buy books but that really adds up. I could save a lot of money using the library.
8) Start a savings account for Brody. I would like to contribute to his savings every single month.
9) Clean all the carpets in the house.
10) Ride on TRAX. I know this kind of sounds silly but I haven't been on TRAX before so why not?
11) Go to a fair. I don't care if its the State our countyfair, I just really want to go.
12)Learn how to make gnocchi. Gnocchi is my all time favorite pasta and I have wanted to learn how to make it forever.
13) Get my eye lashes tinted. I have done this before and I love the way it looks.
14) Design my own fabric. From the moment I heard about Spoonflower I have been wanting to design my own fabric. I am not artistic at all so I might recruit Travis' help.
15) Get a skin cancer screening. I really should have started doing this years ago. I am going to make Travis do this too.
16) Take a photography class. Another thing from last years list that I didn't complete.
17) Plan a trip out of the country.
18) Finish my quilt.
19) Finish decorating Brody's room. Brody's room is basically finished except some small details.
20) Make a quiet book.
21) Read 18 books.
22) Start a "cash only" budget.
23) Ride on the Alpine Slide.
24) Go snow shoeing. I have been dying to do this for years! I just need to make someone go with me.
25) Go hiking. This was on last years list but this year I am not pregnant and I have a new back pack to lug Brody in.
26) Make a cake from scratch. I always make cakes from mixes so I thought I should give this one a try.
27) Go off carbonation for 6 months. This really shouldn't be too hard for me. I am more of a water or lemonade girl anyways.
28) Donate/sell/throw away at least 5 things a month. I need to do some major de-junking and hopefully this will help me.
29) Start next years list.