Tomorrow is my thirtieth birthday.
I think that is suppose to make me feel old. It doesn't.
Here is my list of 30 things to do before I turn 31
1) Read 20 + books
2) Learn the basics of illustrator
3) Get a blog makeover
4) Try 6 new restaurants
5) Sew Travis and Brody ties
6) Learn about digital scrapbooking
7) Take a family picture
8) Try the one hundred push ups plan
Key word is try.
9) Learn to make gnocchi from scratch
10) Complete 12+ crafts projects
I can't tell you you how many unfinished projects I have in my house. 12 shouldn't be too hard, that's one a month.
11) Bake bread from scratch
12) Run 4 consecutive miles on the treadmill
A few years ago I was really into running and would run about 6 miles a few times a week. I am going to aim for 4 miles just to be safe.
13) Learn how to decorate cookies using royal frosting
14) Take Brody to Wheeler Farm
15) Buy a laptop
16) Register Brody for pre school
Oh wow! Can my baby really be old enough to get registered for pre school?
17) Make Brody' s Halloween costume
18) Finish my wedding scrap book
My 5 year wedding anniversary is less than a month away, it's about time I finish this.
19) Take a trip to San Francisco
20) Sell our condo
21) Learn the alphabet in sign language
I learned it when I was a kid but I only remember about half of it now.
22) Try a kettle bell workout
23) Get my wedding ring professionally cleaned
24) Go on a Disneyland trip
25) Drive across a suspension bridge
OK this one is really for Travis.
26) Look at the stars with Travis
27) Get a massage
28) Make homemade ice cream
I just love homemade vanilla ice cream.
29) get CPR certified
30) Start reading the bible
When I say start I mean read at the very least 5 books in the old testament.