Fawnda from Fireflies and Jellybeans
Hello What Ever Dee Dee Wants readers!! I am so excited to be sharing this fun project with you all today!
Let me introduce myself!
I am Fawnda from Fireflies and Jellybeans a little DIY blog that I co-author with my best friend Jeannine.
I am a mom to a 2 1/2 year old son (who we adopted from Korea about 2 years ago!) and 6 month old daughter we are expecting from Korea any day now, and wife to an amazing man! I love all things crafty!
Here is a fun little turkey Project just in time for Thanksgiving!
The Glitter Spoon Turkey!
Here is what you will need
9 Plate Joining Biscuits (Found at Home Depot or the like) - They are wooden discs
An old spoon (thrift store)Paint
1. Paint your Biscuits brown on both sides and allow to FULLY dry
2. Spread your Adhesive over the front side of the biscuits and sprinkle your glitter on to it.
3. Once the glitter has dried completely you can arrange the biscuits into a turkey feather pattern. Hot Glue to keep them together.
4. Hot Glue your spoon to the feathers.
5. Paint a turkey face on the spoon.
6. Use a Sharpie marker to add details.
7. Add the Gobbler by making the gobbler shape out of your Adhesive...
...And Adding red glitter.
It makes a really cute addition to a fall arrangement!