Summer time means a lot of reading for me. I love reading by the pool (even it it is a kiddie pool) or while Brody is running through the sprinklers. I have flown through quite a few books already this summer. What about you?
I thought I would share some books I really like in case you're looking for some books to add to your summer reading list.
1. The Perks of Being a Wall Flower by Stephan Chbosky
2. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth
4. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
5. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
6. Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
7. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
8. The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
9. The Island by Victoria Hislop
10. Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
11. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
12. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
13. Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner
14. The Liar's Club by Mary Karr
15. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
What books are on your summer reading list?