Brody loves pizza but what kid doesn't? He also loves helping me cook so he thought I was the best mom when I let him help me make smiley face pizzas. your kids will love helping you make smiley face pizzas too.
Here's how to make them.
You will need:
Rhodes rolls, thawed
Olives, onions, mozzarella circles, etc
1. Roll out each thawed roll
2. Using a fork poke holes in the dough so it won't bubble up while cooking. Your little one will love doing this part.
3. Pre-bake crusts for 3-4 minutes at 400 degrees.
4. Spread pizza sauce and cheese on each pizza.
5. Use toppings to make a smiley face.
6. Cook for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees or until crust is light brown.