Bloom where you are planted
- Scrap Wood – I used 2×2 wood scraps (7 boards are 15″ and 2 boards are 10″).
- 14 – 1 1/4″ screws – I predrilled the holes and then put the screws in to make sure the wood did not crack.
- White paint
- Flower Stencil - you can buy one or make one
- Red and orange spray paint
- Vinyl that says “Bloom where you are planted”
- Scrap paper
Bunny Cupcake Toppers
I would love for you to come on over and visit me on my blog Summer Scraps or follow me on pinterest!
For past Spring Fling posts go here.