Lemon Lush Cake
By Kristin from BonBon Rose Girls
This is my mama's famous Lemon Lush Cake. It's the epitome of a simple and easy dessert!
1 box of white or yellow cake mix
1 small box of lemon pudding mix
1 large container of Cool Whip Light
1 lemon for garnish, or any other fruit you think would look pretty on top.
1. Prepare the cake mix according to the directions and divide the mix into two round pans. Bake.
2. Prepare the lemon pudding according to the directions and chill in the refrigerator.
3. After the cake is baked and cooled, spread one half of the pudding on one cake layer. Put the other cake layer on top of the first one and spread the other half of the pudding on top of that.
4. "Frost" the whole cake with the Cool Whip.
5. Chill for 20 minutes to let the pudding set into the cake.
6. Garnish with thinly sliced lemon twists...or strawberries if you forgot the lemon like me.