By Emma from Toddler Awesome and Indiechick Designs
Salt and pepper
- First wrap individual chicken breasts in some clingfilm and pound with a rolling pin until thin.
- When this is done heat a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil in the bottom.
- On a plate mix breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Also beat the egg on plate.
- Dip the flat chicken breast in beaten egg.
- Drip a little of the egg off so it is not too wet.
- Dip in the breadcrumb mix until fully covered.
- Fry until breadcrumbs are golden and chicken is cooked thoroughly.