Today is my thirty first birthday.
For the last few years I have made a list of things I want to accomplish before my next birthday.
This year there are 31 things I want to accomplish before I turn 32.
Some things will be repeated because I didn't accomplish everything from last years list.
Here we go.
1) Read 24 books
2) Try 12 new recipes
That's one a month. Should be doable.
3) Move to all digital scrapbooking
4) Get new glasses or try out contacts lenses
My eye sight is not what it use to be and I really want to remedy it.
5) Try 12 new eating establishments
6) Get to my pre-pregnancy weight
Brody is two and a half and I still have a little ways to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. This year I am determined to get there!
7) Stop biting my nails
I quit this bad habit years ago and just recently picked it up again. I hate it.
8) Have my family picture taken
I have been saying this for years and now that Brody is 2 I really should do it.
9) Update my "in case I die" files
I haven't updated these files since Brody was born.
10) Read the old testament
11) Record my childhood memories
12) Go on a family picnic
13) Learn how to decorate cookies with royal frosting
14) Have a Star Wars marathon
I may have to stretch this out over a weekend
15) Organize my pictures chronologically
16) Make a list of my favorite 25 books
17) Teach Brody to ride a bike
18) Take a cake decorating class
19) Don't eat out for one month
20) Complete my Christmas shopping by December 1st
21) Take a class on flower arranging
I know the perfect teacher for this.
22) Play with my Gocco Printer more
23) Go through my clothes and donate what I don't wear anymore
24) Go on the Mrs. cavanaugh's factory tour
25) Sew a skirt
26) Take Brody to Discover Gateway
27) Go one month with out sugar and treats
This may be the hardest thing on my list.
28) Potty train Brody
I am REALLY dreading this.
29) Throw a party
I want to throw a party just for fun so it can't be for a birthday or holiday.
30) Visit an art museum
31) Go sledding