Brittany from Pretty Handy Girl
But, before we get started, I think some introductions are in order. Hi, everyone, my name is Brittany (aka Pretty Handy Girl).
like my son's closet turned into a reading nook,)
or sewing things (like a piped bench cushion using a shower curtain,)
or fixing things (like replacing an old almond colored outlet,)
or crafting things like the floral wreath I made for Spring!
This past year, I challenged myself to use one wreath through every season for one year. Well, I made it through the year and transformed the wreath four times!
- For Christmas the wreath had a red, white and green color pallet
- For Thanksgiving, I added some feathers to the wreath
- For Fall, I simply inserted magnolia leaves into the wreath
- For Spring, I added some cute paper and button flowers!
- Two coordinating scrapbook paper sheets
- Buttons for flower centers
- Wire cutters
- Floral Wire
- Base wreath of your choice
I am definitely ready for spring, how about you?
Lucky for me, there are random pops of color blooming down here in North Carolina! Here is a peek at a budding magnolia tree.