Lately I have been feeling overwhelmed by the lack of organization in my life. When my house and stuff feel cluttered or things aren't nicely organized I feel like it seeps into every aspect of my life and I can't think clearly. Am I alone in this? Or did that make me sound a little OCD?
I want to organize my entire life. I want a plan and system for everything so that I can actually live my life. That might sound a little strange but when things are unorganized my whole life feels like a wreck. yeah, I know I can't be 100% organized all the time but it's worth a try.
- Organize all of my pictures chronologically
- Get my scrapbooks up to date
- Update "in case I die" file, this includes my will, power of attorney, and all the information Travis would need if I were to die unexpectedly
- Meal plans
- Have date nights planned
- Have an emergency plan
- Set up a weekly, monthly, yearly cleaning schedule
- Organize my tax stuff
- De-junk, sell, donate or throw away all the stuff I don't use around my house
- Start a "craft idea" book
- Set up a chore plan for Brody
- Organize Brody's toys
- De-clutter my computer files
- Cleanup Brody's important documents book
- Clean out my closet
- Update my address book
- Organize my email addresses
- Make a calendar for birthdays and important dates
I think that's a pretty good list for me to get started on, don't you think?
The first thing I did to start my path to organization is make this weekly to do list printable.
You can get yours for free here.
If you have any tips let me know in the comments.
What part of your life needs the most organization?