Here are a few new to me products that I have personally tried this year that I have really liked and want to share them here.
1) Leather day planner from Graphic Image.They have some of the best day planners around and such high quality leather!
2) Cutex Baseworx. It is the perfect base coat that helps reduce ridges and helps manicures last longer.
3) Kids Cooking Made Easy is a great cook book with some yummy recipes. I am still working my way through it but have enjoyed the recipes I have tried so far!
4) I wish I would have purchased a rice cooker a long time ago!
5) Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Appliances. I have especially liked the ceramic straightener, it is light weight and gets the job done! It is easy to use and heats up really fast. You should check out the whole Vidal Sasson Pro Series line.
6) Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, it's the ultimate gold panning kit. I got it for Travis.
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?